Welcome to The Joint - West Covina! As your local chiropractor in West Covina, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Melbourne chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Since graduating, Dr. Gee has had a fulfilling career in the personal injury and sports medicine fields. Now, working with The Joint in West Covina, Dr. Gee states that he likes The Joint's model because he is able to see the positive results in the people that are receiving routine adjustments. Dr. Gee particularly believes in the wellness plan that The Joint offers.
When not practicing chiropractic care, Dr. Gee attends church and loves playing sports, especially basketball. Dr. Gee is a testament to routine chiropractic care, eating healthy and exercising. Dr. Gee has been married for 34 years and has one daughter.
Dr. Pete Borboa graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2004. He began working and training with a lead instructor for the Pettibon System, which is chiropractic system of care that focuses on the rehabilitation of spinal soft tissues (discs, ligaments, & muscles) and the restoration of the critical curves of the spine. Dr. Pete received his chiropractic license in 2005, practicing for over 9 years. Dr. Pete states, "How time flies when you are doing what you love and getting people back to their lives."
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your West Covina chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 31, 2016GenevieveOh, that sweet, sweet taste of sugar. We learn to love sugar as kids when we eat cookies at Grandma’s house or binge on Halloween candy. As we get older, most of us learn to curb the sugar appetite a bit, but it still calls to us sometimes, beckoning us like a siren to a ...
- May 20, 2016GenevieveBeing pregnant is hard. Your whole body changes seemingly overnight. Your mind becomes completely foggy and even thinking becomes difficult. As if that weren’t enough, you have to worry about the weight gain. Are you gaining enough? Are you gaining too much? Are you eating healthy meals? Frustrating. When you’re expecting, there’s a whole list of ...
- May 11, 2016GenevieveStress is one of those things in life that we just can’t escape. Like work. And bills. And aging. In fact, those three things may very well be contributors to more stress. Getting older with shrinking finances and extended families and responsibilities are stressful. Not only is stress frustrating mentally, but it can be downright ...
- May 4, 2016GenevieveIf you’ve ever been on a diet or on a weight loss mission, then you may be scared of fats. We all tend to reach for the fat free options for everything! Fat free dressing. Fat free sweets. Fat free snacks. It’s ingrained in our heads that low fat or fat free is better. But, ...
- April 27, 2016GenevieveSugar is sweet and tempting and one of our biggest diet downfalls. The vast majority of us are addicted to this wonderful substance. We crave it, tell ourselves we’re done with it, and then go crawling back to it when we can’t stand it anymore. Our sugar addiction is a lot like a really bad ...
- April 24, 2016GenevieveWho doesn’t love a huge bowl of steaming, tomato sauce-covered, mouthwatering pasta? It’s delicious! No wonder Italians are always eating! All jokes aside, pasta really is a scrumptious choice for lunch or dinner. The only bad part is that it’s not always the healthiest option. It’s packed with calories and carbohydrates, and it leaves you ...
- April 15, 2016GenevieveThe advice that suggests we eat vegetables in order to remain healthy is ancient. We’ve known the power of eating vegetables for years and years. Vegetables are nutrient dense, low in calories, and keep our bodies fueled with all the right things. For many of us, vegetables are also boring. We tend to eat the ...
- April 8, 2016GenevieveThe power and restorative nature of sleep goes completely underappreciated. So many of us wear our lack of sleep like a badge of honor, as if getting as little sleep as possible is something to be celebrated. The older you get, the more you realize that a lack of sleep is not an award, but rather a ...
- March 24, 2016GenevieveFood allergies are fairly common, but more than that, they’re frustrating. Food allergies or sensitivities can cause a wide array of negative symptoms. From stomach pains to skin conditions, the unwanted side effects are no joke. It’s important to note that some allergies are serious and deserve medical attention. Other allergies are incredibly mild, with a ...